Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TK755101715
Kati® Blitz Mini
The KATI® BLITZ MINI was specifically developed for the installation of subsequent fibre-optic cables in existing as well as occupied tubes.
Where conventional pulling tools are not sufficient anymore, the KATI® BLITZ MINI shows its unique possibilities with its 1.2 mm diameter fibreglass profile. Especially the installation of fibre-optic cables in an already existing infrastructure is easier and sometimes even at all possible with the KBM, which makes it the ideal support for the pulling of fibre-optic cables in buildings. The Polykat® Mini combines high rod rigidity and pushing stability with a very small diameter. With a very small bending radius of 15mm it was specifically developed to run through extremely narrow curves. The combination of Flexi Sonde Mini and low-friction insertion tube enables a quick and easy cable installation. The Flexi Sonde Mini has a special contour that passes narrow sections and curves easily. The low-friction insertion tube leads the rod and protects it form breakages when pulling back.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Flexi-Sonde Mini: special contour to pass narrow sections and curves
- Rotatable cassette: By spinning the cassette the rod can be pushed easily into conduits
- Axle bearing of the cassette: the high reset force supports the automatic unwinding of the rod.
- Insertion tube: protects and guides the fibreglass while pushing in and prevents it from breaking when pulling back.
- Handling frame with rod-stop: prevents the automatic unwinding of the rod when not in use.
- 5 flexi sonds Mini
- 7 rod ends Mini
- 1 tape
- 1 guiding hose 2,5 m with bush
- 1 abrasive pad 50 x 50 mm
- 1 special adhesive 3 g
- Rod-Ø: 1.2 mm
- Minimum bending radius: 15 mm
- Breaking strain: 1.2 kN
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Length: 15 m
- Tested strength of the connection rod/sleeve: > 0,35 kN
The accessories can also be bought individually.