Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: L20009830D
LED bulb PAR16 LED DE - S - 220-240V - DIMMABLE
8W | GU10 | 38° | 3000 K | 750 lm
The professional LED spots are used to illuminate directed light sources. Due to the industrial and professional development of the spots, they are ideal for replacing the LED halogen lamps or for use in new spot lighting. The different voltages, outputs and versions of the LED spots enable the right technology for almost every application.
- warm light Version
- for normal and low mains voltage.
- Mains voltage fuse.
- Installation position: universal
- LED DE is the perfect replacement for conventional spot lighting without losing the special look.
- Version with GU10 socket: Mains power supply, no transformer required.
- Version with GU5.3 socket: power supply 12V DC/AC.
- Optimal replacement for conventional halogen spotlights with electromagnetic transformers
Field of use:
Compatible with 12V AC output electromagnetic transformers and LED drivers.
Cannot be used with electronic drivers for halogen lamps.
12V version: Can be used with Duralamp driver, see overview of power supplies.