Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: S100900018-2
Impact dowel Fixpin Ø8,3mm
For the quick and cost-saving assembly of pipes on the raw concrete before the screed is applied (reasonable alternative to shooting).
Of steel, hardened
- Made of special electric steel with high carbon salary
- Hardened and kept on on modern fully automatic assembly lines in continuous procedure under a strict quality control
- Fixpin with high hardness coupled in extremely high breaking strength for absolute security during the processing
- The Fixpin flattener is made out of a high-quality tool steel and hardened after German Institute for Standardization 7255 security norm according to the regulation of the professional association
- The Fixpin flattener has a hand guard and allows thus sure hitting
- Fixpin nail up to the collar in the flattener pocket. After correct pocketing gets stuck of the Fixpin in the flattener.
- With hammer or mallet hit. Only with flattener process
- Fixpin SFP/FP 14 and 18: Direct assembly of bells and hole tape on concrete for electric installation and heating installation
Connection and installation technology for the everyday work. High grade, fast and expeditiously in the assembly. For it there stand the products of the brand Don Quichotte.