Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SH10035140462
DuoFern 9476-1 universal dimmer
Optimal lighting atmosphere
With the RADEMACHER DuoFern universal dimmer, warm lighting is installed in your smart home! The dimming actuator switches and dims all dimmable 230V lamps such as incandescent lamps, HV halogen lamps, retrofit HV LEDs and electronic transformers for halogen lamps or LED lamps via the HomePilot®. The dimmer is suitable for both leading edge system and trailing edge system. The leading edge and the trailing edge are means of switching the alternating current. This circuit makes it possible to control the power of a lamp with the dimmer. When connected, the DuoFern universal dimmer recognizes the load type of the respective light source and automatically selects the appropriate dimming principle. Equipped with extensive automatic functions, the radio dimmer adapts the lighting perfectly to your life and your everyday life.
The DuoFern universal dimmer offers you these functions:
- Intermediate value function: the drive always moves first to the setpoint
- Staircase function: the smart home lamp switches off automatically after a predetermined time
- Dim Speed: Dimmer slowly ramps up to preset brightness
- Fine adjustment: minimum and maximum brightness can also be manually adjusted to different light sources
Thanks to the compact and narrow design, retrofitting into existing flush-mounted sockets is no problem. The dimmer is compatible with all sockets and socket systems. In addition to being controlled via a smartphone using the HomePilot® app, it can also be controlled by radio transmitters. Additionally, buttons for manual operation can be connected on site.
Details: The radio universal dimmer has a transmission frequency of 434.5 MHz and the maximum transmission power is 10 mW. The diameter is about 48mm, the height about 20mm.
- Intelligent light control: suitable for all dimmable 230 V lamps
- Automatic load type detection: the dimmer automatically selects the appropriate dimming principle
- Many automatic functions and setting options
- Ideal for retrofitting: compact and narrow design for use in the flush-mounting box