Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: C125CH6879-000
Gel junction box gel sleeve (connection sleeve / branch sleeve) 1kV, 2-3x1.5-2.5mm², branch 2-3x1.5mm²
Gel branch sleeve
The RayGel Plus Sleeve Housing with its unique PowerGel filling provides mechanical protection, isolation and sealing in one step, reducing assembly time and installation time. PowerGel is suitable for use up to 90 ° C conductor temperature and can be stored indefinitely.
The RayGel Plus socket series is another TE Connectivity product based on the proven PowerGel technology and meets the high requirements of energy technology.
PowerGel filled connection and branch socket 0,6 / 1kV for plastic cable. Cable cross-sections Through cable 2-3 x 1.5-2.5mm² (1 x 10-50mm²), branch 2-3 x 1.5mm² (1 x 10-16mm²). Reliable protection against moisture and water. Fast, easy and clean installation. Application: Street, garden and pool lighting. Connection of outdoor equipment such as pumps, filters, garage door openers, loudspeakers, intercoms. Heat tracing systems such. B. Pipeline frost protection. Cable connections on tracks and in channels. For outdoor applications and use in soil (IP 68). Environmentally friendly and label-free. System tested according to international socket standard CENELEC EN 50393.
PowerGel filled socket shell, universal connector block with installation aid, cable ties for strain relief and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Dimensions: 100 x 37 x 24mm
- Fast, easy and clean installation
- Reliable protection against moisture and water
- For outdoor applications and use in soil (IP 68)
- Full branching possibility without breaking the main conductor
- Optimized sleeve design with integrated strain relief
- Even easier installation with snap-in connector block
- Tested to international socket standard CENELEC EN 50393
- Halogen-free and UV-resistant
- unlimited shelf life
- Environmentally friendly and label-free