Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: S100950884
Turn-in dowel Fixpin steel Ø4mm length 14mm
For the extremely fast and cost-saving installation of pipes on the raw concrete before the screed is applied (cost-effective alternative to shooting).
- Made of special high carbon electrical steel
- Hardened and tempered on modern fully automatic production lines in continuous process under strict quality control
- Fixpin with high hardness coupled to an extremely high toughness and breaking strength for absolute safety during processing
- The fixed pin set iron is made of a high-quality tool steel and hardened according to DIN 7255 safety standard according to the regulations of the professional association
- The fixed pin set iron has a hand guard and thus enables a safe impact
- Insert fixpin nail into the setting iron up to the collar. After correctly inserting the Fixpin stuck in the set iron
- Hammer in with a hammer or a mitten. Use only with set iron
- Direct mounting of clamps and perforated tape on concrete for electrical and heating installation
Mounting and installation technology for daily work. High-quality, fast and time-saving in the assembly. This is what the products of the brand Don Quichotte stand for.