Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: C125CH6880-000
You can shop for additional €50.00 keeping the shipping costs at €3.90.
Gel joint (connecting sleeve / branch joint) 1kV, 3-5x1.5-2.5mm², branch 3-5x1.5mm²... more
Product information "Raygel PlusGel branch sleeve"
Gel joint (connecting sleeve / branch joint) 1kV, 3-5x1.5-2.5mm², branch 3-5x1.5mm²
Gel branch sleeve
The RayGel Plus Sleeve Housing with its unique PowerGel filling provides mechanical protection, isolation and sealing in one step, reducing assembly time and installation time. PowerGel is suitable for use up to 90 ° C conductor temperature and can be stored indefinitely.
The RayGel Plus socket series is another TE Connectivity product based on the proven PowerGel technology and meets the high requirements of energy technology.
PowerGel filled socket shell, universal connector block with installation aid, cable ties for strain relief and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Dimensions: 139 x 51 x 24mm
- Fast, easy and clean installation
- Reliable protection against moisture and water
- For outdoor applications and use in soil (IP 68)
- Full branching possibility without breaking the main conductor
- Optimized sleeve design with integrated strain relief
- Even easier installation with snap-in connector block
- Tested to international socket standard CENELEC EN 50393
- Halogen-free and UV-resistant
- Unlimited storage
- Environmentally friendly and label-free
Related links to "Raygel PlusGel branch sleeve"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Raygel PlusGel branch sleeve"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.